Have a backlink with me...leave your comments if you're interested

Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to the realm of blogging

One of my friend , oh sorry a poet friend created recently his blog on blog-spot domain.

My friend, Mr. Kaviraj Tarun,  is currently working with me in my company and only recently I have been acknowledged with his hidden talent which was kind of very fascinating for me.

Here are some lines by him which can give you a glimpse of his talent.


ज़ज्बात बढ चले हैं ज़ज्बात से मिलने ;

ये पाँव चल पड़े हैं अब आप से मिलने ;

कि अपनी आँखों को अहिस्ता बंद कर लो ...

मेरे ख्वाब उड़ पड़े हैं तेरे ख्वाब से मिलने ||~|| कविराज तरुण 


You can find more about him on his blog website.

Click here to reach his poetry world

Way to go Tarun...best of luck for you poetry and blogging career.....

No comments:

Post a Comment