Have a backlink with me...leave your comments if you're interested

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Girl at Yamuna Bank

Date :- 25th Dec 2012

Place :- Agra

It was a Misty morning
   Taj was all trying to lurk out from its hazy milieu .
   There was so much crowd in Taj gallery gathered to have a look of one of the greatest architecture marvel of modern world.
   The crowd was growing hour by hour and at the same time TAJ was loosing its space for the serenity it provides me since the first time I visited it.

So I went to nearby Yamuna river bank ( Dashera Ghat), one of the holy rivers of ancient India, not so holy now thanks to the cities situated on the bank of  it and their sewage plan.

There was some Hindu GOD and GODDESS idol lying there trying to find their secured places from the person who used to come there often to wash their sins, to request them to fulfill their desires and many more and suddenly this Girl came from nowhere in the mid range of my digi-cam's  view finder and the misty Taj and thus I captured "the Girl at Yamuna Bank".

No comments:

Post a Comment