Have a backlink with me...leave your comments if you're interested

Friday, March 1, 2013

To- Do List


Whenever you find yourself like you have an empty mind, no thoughts running inside of your head; pick up a  pen and paper and start noting down the thing you wanted to do in your life. The “to-do” list is kind of a reflection of “goals” of your personal life.


 Right now (at the point of writing this point), I am kind of doing nothing (sitting in office doing monitoring) , I don’t have a paperback notepad with me however I do have a notepad.


 So here it is my current “to-do” list.
  1.         To do bungee jumping ( yes simple and safe thing to measure the value of g)
  2.         To sing aloud in the front –stage of a foreign band (obviously a song from my favorite band which I have on my mind always)
  3.        To do a bike-ride on the less-traveled roads of Leh with a companion , more or like a road trip( one of my college friends , yes I don’t want a female company to ruin this trip )
  4.         To gain some teaching experience ( yes some social work)
  5.        To see a beach (already did it but at the age of 26 quite late :/)  
  6.         To shout from the top of a snow-mountain
  7.         To jump from a plane or simply say skydiving
  8.       To become an excellent photographer
  9.             To have a date with a complete stranger in a single night
  10.           To propose a stranger without getting a harsh reply 
  11.           To dance ( hip-hop professional dance)
  12.            To do a ball-dance with a pretty girl
  13.             ………


Currently I have only these things in my mind. I will keep updating my wishes  in this list time to time . :)

What's yourS???


No comments:

Post a Comment